MicroStrategy to Host 16th Annual "World" Conference, January 28-31, 2013, in Las Vegas
- Customer Speakers to Include Yahoo!, Netflix, Time Warner Cable, Dell, Domino's Pizza, Adobe Systems, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, eBay, and Ingram Micro
TYSONS CORNER, Virginia, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MicroStrategy® Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of business intelligence (BI) and mobile software, today announced that it will host its 16th annual conference, MicroStrategy World 2013, on January 28-31 at the Wynn Las Vegas.
MicroStrategy World 2013 will bring together some of the foremost software technology visionaries, experts, and practitioners in one forum, presenting valuable opportunities for learning and networking. Michael Saylor, CEO of MicroStrategy and New York Times best-selling author of The Mobile Wave: How Mobile Software Will Change Everything, will discuss the future of mobile technology and how its impact will transform our lives. Featured speakers will also include Ivan Brockman, Senior Managing Partner at Blackstone Advisory Partners, the world's premier asset management and advisory firm, speaking on "The Emerging Software Landscape: An Investor's Perspective," as well as executives from a number of MicroStrategy's customers.
This four-day event will showcase MicroStrategy's leading platform for BI, mobile reporting and commerce, and Big Data analytics delivered either on premises or in the cloud. At the conference the Company will also be highlighting its disruptive new products that provide: real-time insight into consumer preferences; mobile retail commerce; robust data discovery; and effective identity management and cyber security. Conference attendees will learn about MicroStrategy's seven core product areas, including:
- MicroStrategy's leading BI Platform and why companies continue to choose it to deliver mission-critical reports and dashboards to business users via the web and Microsoft desktop tools. A large number of MicroStrategy customers will be discussing how MicroStrategy's BI products have dramatically improved their operating results or corporate performance.
- MicroStrategy's acclaimed mobile platform and how it has helped hundreds of enterprises rapidly build mobile apps for Apple and Android™-based smart phones, tablets, and other devices. The event will highlight mobile solutions for field sales reps with pre-meeting analysis, product videos, sales presentations and access to sales force automation (SFA) systems, making them more effective and productive.
- MicroStrategy Cloud™, a BI platform-as-a-service offering, and how it allows companies to deploy BI apps and mobile apps using MicroStrategy's BI Platform and MicroStrategy's Mobile App Platform more quickly and with lower financial risk than with traditional on-premises solutions.
- MicroStrategy Express™, the fastest way for companies, departments, and small businesses to build and deploy MicroStrategy-caliber BI and mobile apps without the assistance of IT. Learn how MicroStrategy Express guides business people through a streamlined flow -- from data-to-discovery-to-dashboard-to-distribution -- and is available as a cloud-based service to allow instant start up.
- MicroStrategy Wisdom™, an analytic application that provides an instant focus group of 18 million people and enables companies to derive insights that can make marketing activities ten times more effective when targeting consumer segments by using the full power of the Big Data residing in social, mobile, and cloud-based networks.
- MicroStrategy Alert, a mobile commerce application designed to help retail companies compete and win in the new mobile world by providing a mobile channel for marketing, commerce, and loyalty. Attendees will learn how this world-class mobile commerce and loyalty app can be up and running in a few weeks.
- MicroStrategy Usher™, an application that offers an effective new model for identity management and cyber security. Learn how Usher provides businesses with a mobile app that can replace plastic employee IDs and customer cards with a mobile ID which, in turn, offers a more effective way to manage workforces, provides more secure customer service, and reduces the threat of cyber attacks.
More than 25 world-class companies will present their best practices on how they use MicroStrategy to improve operational efficiencies, increase revenues, and enhance business performance. Among the companies scheduled to present are: Adobe Systems, Alarm.com, American University, Angel.com, AutoTrader.com, BMC Software, Boston Children's Hospital, Catalina Marketing, Con-way Freight, Dallas Fort Worth International Airport, Dell, Domino's Pizza, Eagle Investment Systems, eBay, Enova Financial, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, HMS, Huntington National Bank, Ingram Micro, Kinross Gold Corporation, Netflix, Novation, PPL, SWIFT, Tapjoy, The Container Store, Time Warner Cable, and Yahoo!.
At MicroStrategy World 2013, participants will be able to attend any of the 100+ informative sessions and interact with MicroStrategy's ecosystem of technology partners in the exhibit hall. Conference attendees will learn about complementary solutions and services from MicroStrategy technology partners, including: Accenture, Actian, Adastra, AirWatch, Analytics8, AT&T, Business Elements, Cisco, Cloudera, DataMeaning, DataFactZ, Datastrong, Deloitte, Denovo Services, emids Technologies, ESRI, EZ Data Systems, FMS, Fuzzy Logix, Good Technology, HCL, High Impact Technologies, HP Vertica, IBM, Indigo, InfoCepts, Informatica, Invexer Technology, iOLAP, Keystrata, Kognitio, Lancet Software, Longview Solutions, Pandera, ParAccel, Project X, Qstride, Scalable Systems, Smartbridge, Software by Design, Southport Services Group, Syncsort, Systech Solutions, Talend, TDWI, Technosoft, Teradata, Third I, Visual Crossing, and VMware.
"MicroStrategy World provides a great opportunity to hear about MicroStrategy technology breakthroughs in cutting-edge business analytics, market-leading mobile solutions, and innovative cloud services that can enhance the performance and efficiency of your business," said Michael Saylor, Chairman and CEO of MicroStrategy. "Attendees will hear real-life enterprise-scale customer case studies from leaders in each industry and take home valuable business strategies that will help them to seize growth opportunities."
Registration information and a preliminary agenda for MicroStrategy World 2013 are available at http://www.microstrategy.com/microstrategyworld/. Members of the media can attend the conference free of charge and should RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About MicroStrategy Incorporated
Founded in 1989, MicroStrategy is a leading provider of enterprise software platforms for business intelligence, mobile intelligence, and social intelligence applications. MicroStrategy's BI platform enables leading organizations worldwide to analyze the vast amounts of data stored across their enterprises to make better business decisions. Companies choose MicroStrategy BI for its ease-of-use, sophisticated analytics, and superior data and user scalability. MicroStrategy's mobile intelligence platform helps companies and organizations build, deploy, and maintain mobile apps across a range of solutions by embedding intelligence, transactions, and multimedia into apps. MicroStrategy's social intelligence platform includes a number of applications that help enterprises harness the power of social networks for marketing and e-commerce, as well as a suite of free consumer friendly apps that use MicroStrategy's enterprise technologies. The MicroStrategy Cloud offering combines MicroStrategy and third-party software, hardware, and services to enable rapid, cost-effective development of hosted BI, mobile, and social applications. To learn more about MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR), visit www.microstrategy.com and follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/microstrategy) and Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/microstrategy).
MicroStrategy, MicroStrategy Cloud, MicroStrategy Express, MicroStrategy Wisdom, and MicroStrategy Usher are either trademarks or registered trademarks of MicroStrategy Incorporated in the United States and certain other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE MicroStrategy Incorporated
Mer från detta företag
MicroStrategy Secure Cloud™ Now Generally Available
16 Jul, 2015, 14:00 CET
MicroStrategy 10 Secure Enterprise™ Now Generally Available Worldwide
04 Jun, 2015, 14:00 CET
Skapa innehåll för din webbplats
Förbättra din webbplats eller blogg med PR Newswires skräddarsydda nyhetsflöden.
Kontakta PR Newswire
Skicka oss ett mail till email@example.com eller ring oss på +46 (0)8 1200 1300
Bli en PR Newswire kund
Begär mer information , se PR Newswire produkter & tjänster eller ring oss på +46 (0)8 1200 1300