iLevel Solutions Announces New Version of Market-Leading Portfolio Monitoring Platform
- iLevel 5.6 includes major enhancements to the iLevel Web Portal, and iLevel Data Collection Tools
NEW YORK, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- iLevel Solutions, the cloud-based software provider to alternative asset managers, announced the immediate and general availability of iLevel 5.6, the enhanced version of its portfolio monitoring platform. iLevel Solutions will unveil iLevel 5.6 for private equity and other alternative asset managers at this week's PEI CFOs and COOs Forum in New York City.
"Our team is excited to further advance adoption of iLevel within our investor relations and investment deal teams via the enhanced web portal features of iLevel 5.6," said Marc Culver, VP, Financial Reporting at Fortress Investment Group. "The iLevel team continues to show client dedication by fielding customer requests and implementing enhancements such as flexible graphing and self-configurable analytics tools to increase the user experience."
With iLevel 5.6 fund managers can more easily collect portfolio performance data including enhancements to:
- iLevel's Data Collection Templates: General Partner firms can now pull data on all portfolio companies on one Excel sheet with a single mouse click; and GPs can collect data on aggregate fund performance.
- Excel templates: GPs can also use Excel and the iLevel Excel Add-in to collect data on aggregate fund performance in addition to performance for individual portfolio companies.
- Fund-level workflow: iLevel users can now define reporting periods, manage data collection and approve performance data by fund. Tracking data on particular funds helps GPs with cross-portfolio analytics today and is a precursor to introducing cash flow management in iLevel 6.0 which will address the data collection and reporting needs of both GPs and LPs.
- More transparency: From comments to raw and derived data, users can trace each and every data element back through the iLevel calculation engine as well as to the source data collection template with one click.
"Our team at Sterling Partners has been very active in generating detailed reports in Excel leveraging iLevel. For our Partners who will need immediate desktop and mobile access to summary reporting across the portfolio, we are pleased to see the advancements in the iLevel Web Portal that were released in iLevel 5.6," said Adam East, Senior Associate on the Portfolio Reporting Group at Sterling Partners.
With iLevel 5.6 fund managers can more easily monitor portfolio performance with standard and customizable reporting enhanced as follows:
- iLevel Web Portal: iLevel 5.6 features a quantum leap in the utility and usability of the portal so that Partners and others who aren't power users can have real-time access to cross-portfolio analytics and portfolio company details, all via desktop and mobile devices. User interface enhancements include a liquid display adjustment, dynamic charting and user-defined dashboard configuration.
- System performance: iLevel 5.6 runs faster than ever.
"This latest version extends iLevel Solutions' lead in the portfolio monitoring software market. No other vendor solution at this week's PEI conference or in the market compares to iLevel's depth and breadth of system capabilities, data security infrastructure, client user community, or experienced staff to set up and support alternative asset managers," said Rick Kushel, CEO of iLevel Solutions.
About iLevel Solutions
iLevel Solutions offers the market-leading Portfolio Management Platform for the alternative asset management market. The innovative, highly secure Software-as-a-Service technology solution automates the collection, storage, collaboration, analysis, and reporting of portfolio data. Investors in iLevel Solutions include Blackstone, The Carlyle Group, Duff & Phelps, Hamilton Lane, Swift River Investments, and Egis Capital Partners. For more information, visit www.ilevelsolutions.com.
Chief Marketing Officer, iLevel Solutions
SOURCE iLevel Solutions
Skapa innehåll för din webbplats
Förbättra din webbplats eller blogg med PR Newswires skräddarsydda nyhetsflöden.
Kontakta PR Newswire
Skicka oss ett mail till email@example.com eller ring oss på +46 (0)8 1200 1300
Bli en PR Newswire kund
Begär mer information , se PR Newswire produkter & tjänster eller ring oss på +46 (0)8 1200 1300