Global Economic Outlook 2013: Rollercoaster or Derailment?
-- Frost & Sullivan hosts a complimentary special edition webinar uniting experts to examine what's tanking and what's trending
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
10:00 a.m. EST on Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013
Online, with complimentary registration
Dr. Vinod Aggarwal, Chief Economist
Aroop Zutshi, Global President & Managing Partner
Art Robbins, President for North America
Jan E. Kristiansen, Partner & Director for Europe
Manoj Menon, President for Asia-Pacific
Neil Wang, Partner & Managing Director for China
Given the volatility that engulfed the global economy in 2012, it is imperative for decision makers to have visibility into economic trends and developments in 2013. This briefing will unite Frost & Sullivan's regional leaders to elucidate their views on developments that will shape markets in 2013. This interactive webinar will specifically focus on Europe's economic problems, the anticipated recovery in U.S. markets, and relatively rapid growth in APAC.
Why you should attend:
- Learn whether last year's economic climate will carry forward into 2013
- Understand whether Europe is headed for another recession
- Identify global growth drivers – will we see a renaissance in U.S. energy, or just China and APAC's growth in this sector?
- Gain insight into expert opinions on markets beyond BRIC
- Receive a complimentary copy of the Global Growth, Governments, and Corporate Responses – 2013 White Paper, which will be sent to all registrants
The presentation will provide visibility into anticipated emerging economic and industrial trends in 2013 that will be critical for all industries. This briefing will benefit decision makers, particularly those involved in strategy and business, as well as executives evaluating whether to expand into emerging markets.
"Global economic growth for 2013 will be, at best, modest," said Frost & Sullivan Chief Economist Dr. Vinod Aggarwal. "Europe will continue to battle recessionary pressures, with Germany witnessing a decline in activity. The U.S. will continue to face issues related to unemployment and slow demand. The slowdown in Europe and the U.S. are likely to dent growth in economies heavily dependent on them for trade. There will be a gradual shift in focus from BRIC to other emerging countries in the Middle East and APAC. 2013 will see stability in most emerging markets, which will sustain global economic growth."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Economics Research & Analytics practice, please visit http://www.frost.com/ERA.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
Mer från detta företag
Safe Cities: The Most Advanced Programs will be Rolled Out in the US and Europe
29 Jan, 2015, 14:00 CET
Skapa innehåll för din webbplats
Förbättra din webbplats eller blogg med PR Newswires skräddarsydda nyhetsflöden.
Kontakta PR Newswire
Skicka oss ett mail till email@example.com eller ring oss på +46 (0)8 1200 1300
Bli en PR Newswire kund
Begär mer information , se PR Newswire produkter & tjänster eller ring oss på +46 (0)8 1200 1300