28nm Quad-core Era: RK3188 Debuts at CES2013
- Rockchip Displays a Cornucopia of Tablets at CES
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rockchip (Fuzhou Rockchip Electronics Co., Ltd) today debuted its RK3188, a new generation quad-core processor at CES2013 in Las Vegas.
RK3188 is the first chipset based on 28nm process from Chinese IC design company, which comes with a new revolution of leading technology in the global mobile Internet industry. Based on quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 architecture, RK3188 attains great CPU performance as high as 1.8GHz frequency, and the GPU is also a powerful quad-core "giant", ARM Mali-400 MP4 @533MHz. Along with the powerful quad-core CPU performance, RK3188 has a high performance dedicated 2D processor and high-speed inter chip interface. It is also a perfect support for super-high resolution displays and GPS baseband, and can support Android4.2 and further versions of Android OS. "RK3188 is a 1H2L solution, which is known as being high-performance, low-consumption, and low-cost," said Chen Feng, CMO of Rockchip. "The debut of RK3188 will fuel the evolution of the mobile Internet industry, marching into the quad-core era, starting from the tablet market."
Rockchip has well prepared a big visual feast of tablets for its guests to view at CES2013. By presenting a great variety of quad-core, dual-core and single-core tablets and phone devices, Rockchip is also presenting its innovative E-Home solution and multi-purpose education tablet application.
Attendees are welcome to visit Rockchip's booth at CES2013: South1 No.21455
High Performance Mobile Application Processer
• 28nm HKMG process with low leakage and high performance
• Quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor with up to 1.8GHz speed
• Quad-core Mali-400 GPU, supporting OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 and OpenVG 1.1, up to 500Mhz
• High performance dedicated 2D processor
• Full memory support, including DDR3, DDR3L and LPDDR2
• 1080P@60fps multi-format video decoder
• 1080P@30fps video encoding for H.264 and vp8
• Embedded 60bit/s ECC for MLC NAND, 16bit data width to improve performance
• Support MLC NAND Flash, iNAND Flash, eMMC/SDMMC and USB booting
• Dual panel display with multi-layer, with maximum 2048x1536 resolution support
• One USB OTG 2.0, one USB Host2.0 interface and High-Speed Inter Chips interface
• Support RMII Ethernet interface
• Embedded GPS baseband
SOURCE Fuzhou Rockchip Electronics Co., Ltd
Skapa innehåll för din webbplats
Förbättra din webbplats eller blogg med PR Newswires skräddarsydda nyhetsflöden.
Kontakta PR Newswire
Skicka oss ett mail till firstname.lastname@example.org eller ring oss på +46 (0)8 1200 1300
Bli en PR Newswire kund
Begär mer information , se PR Newswire produkter & tjänster eller ring oss på +46 (0)8 1200 1300